David + Esther 7.18.09 Slieshow and stills

Last Saturday, we shot a wedding of David and Esther.
It was one of the most emotional yet fun wedding we ever shot.
David is one of the funnies groom that I have ever met (I knew it from Tek and Shai's wedding!) and Esther is very sweet and kind. They have a puppy named Rosy and SHE.WAS.JUST.SO.CUTE! I have so much footage of her, can't wait to edit!
Both David and Shin stayed at Westin Hotel in Wheeling, ceremony at Grace Church in Wheeling as well, reception at Meridian Banquet. Photo was done by Belen and Emily from Gerber and Scarpelli (http://www.gerberscarpelliweddings.com) I have worked with Belen twice now and she is just so easy and fun to work with yet takes some seriously awesome photos! Engagement photos at the end of the slide show were taken by her. Check it out.
Orange VP produced their slide show that was played during the reception and along with it, here are some stills (not from photographers) that I took throughout the day.
Stay tuned for the trailer!

I took a shot of them waving at me from their room (13th floor) while I was doing exterior shots from the parking lot. Crazy Canon cameras...

This is the puppy, Rosey. I asked Esther if I could take her home after the wedding.

Beautiful bouquet.

1 comment:

David & Esther said...

Hi JJ! I just noticed this blog post! LOL. Thanks again for making our day so memorable. I don't think we could ever thank you enough for all your hard and beautiful work. We love your work, our friends and family love your work, and we know that you will continue to do amazing work always and forever. We only wish you the best and we can't wait for the final product!

Thanks again for everything :)