Maurine + Linus Wedding Film Trailer

Hello, all? It's been a while since our last wedding film trailer... with shooting wedding during the weekends and getting the Wedding Film DVDs out of studio (and working with HDSLR community), I have been a little behind of everything last a couple of weeks! I finally got a chance to work on Maurine and Linus' trailer, and it came out so cool! Everything was so unique and cool from the start; with awesome looking shoes, a bouquet which I've never seen anything like that in my entire life! Everything turned out great that day with awesome weather, awesome couple and wedding vendors.
Priti from Samaya Events has been a great help from the start of the planning with Maurine, and finished very well at the end of the night. Photo was done by Dawn and Kelly from Dawn Roscoe Photo and they all were awesome to work with. We had an opportunity to go up to glass wall on top of Willis Tower.. The couple were excited, but I was afraid to look down... or I was focusing on nothing by the filming the amazing view :-P
Here is their wedding film trailer~ Enjoy!

(For better viewing experience, please press PLAY and pause right away. Wait for grey bar to fill up, and then PLAY again)


3 comments:

Kelly said...

You captured the day in a way that is every bit as fun and lovely as the day was!

David Kwak said...

this really inspires me JJ! awesome stuff

LuizaP said...

I LOVE Your montage!! Great Job.