Melanie + Andy Wedding Film Trailer

My crew members were simply amazed by the performances and energy during the reception.
Yes, I have to start with that sentence right there.
Watch the trailer and you will see what I mean.
I've never seen anything quite this spectacular in any wedding! Amazing performance by friends+family, but by the bride and groom? It was simply amazing exprience going through the footage, I can not wait to put together the full film and the highlight film for this amazing wedding.
I knew Melanie and Andy's wedding will be filled with fun from when I met them. We were all heart broken that I won't be able to be there for their wedding, but our crew did great job (once again!) capturing one of the most memorable weddings that we've captured so far.
Photos were done by Lakeshore Lifestyle Photo
Congratulations, you two! Thank you so much for great wedding!



No comments: