Kim + Kevin Wedding Film Trailer

Kim and Kevin was ready in the morning at their house getting ready for very busy day, starting with tea ceremony, then photo session in downtown, ceremony, then reception.
Everything was running smoothly, and all the vendors were awesome to work with. The photographer was from MI, and her name was Kara Purtell. We had fun shooting this awesome couple around the downtown.
Reception was full of fun with speeches and live band. We also played "Thank You Video" (check it out, embedded below the trailer), and saw many teary eyes among the guests. When I was working on it, I myself almost teared up while working on it because I could see their appreciation through their words.
Best of luck to Kim and Kevin, and of course, their adorable son, Ethan. I was glad to see Ethan came out later to put his groove on the dance floor :-)




Thank You Video

1 comment:

Kim said...

still tear up when i watch the thank you video.gets me everytime!