Laura + Brian | 5.14.2011 | Same Day Edit

Same Day Edit to me is very special because I know it will be even more special for the couple and all the guests at the wedding. It's not an easy process, I must say, but I love pushing the limit to create something great for people to share what happened earlier in the same day.
When Laura and Brian stopped by our studio last week to confirm final details of their wedding day, I knew it was going to be a fun wedding with people with warm hearts.
The day started with a little bit of rain, but not too much at all, but in the face of Laura and her friends and family, I could see nothing but smile and laughter. When Laura was walking down the aisle, I could see Brian biting his lips and his emotion through my LCD. The priest at the church was super cool (and very funny!) which always helps us capture the beautiful ceremony.
Reception was held at Cafe la Cave, and the staff treated all the vendors so well.
Followed by slide show that Laura and Brian created, we premiered the Same Day Edit, and for the first time, I actually looked away to see how the couple and their parents (+grand parents) reacted the SDE, and all I can say is, they reminded me why we do what we do.
Photography was done by Jenn and Jacque from Jennifer Kathryn Photography and DJ was Duke Shin from one of my favorite DJ service from Style Matters

Enjoy the Same Day Edit, and congratulations to Laura + Brian!






No comments: