Jennifer + Nick | 6.11.2011 | Wedding Film Trailer by Orange Wedding Films

My definition of Jennifer and Nick is “adorable”. Yes, they are beyond “cute”. When I asked them to be candid and be themselves during the photo session, they never stopped saying, “I love you” along with lots of hugs and kisses. I had to simply stand there and capture just the way they are. The church they got married was architected by Jennifer’s grandfather. I have never seen any church like that; clean dome shaped ceiling with so much beautiful details throughout the hall - breathtaking! Their reception was at Café La Cave. I believe that I witnessed one of the best + coolest father-daughter dance in my career. They also had a slideshow created by one of their dear friends that brought many to smiles and tears.
Photo was done by Dave Suarez and DJ was Efrain "Cuco" Pagan.
Thanks to Jennifer and Nick once again for wonderful wedding for us to capture and to be part of. We love what we do because of couples like you two. Congratulations!




No comments: