Erika + Kevin | 7.9.2011| Wedding Film Trailer by Orange Wedding Films

I am always nervous when I have not met the bride or groom before the wedding day, which is rare but still happens. However, I knew from emails and phone conversations with Erika, I knew she was an easy-going, laid-back person. Once I started shooting the preparation, I learned one more thing about her; FUN! She never stopped smiling and laughing (thanks to bridesmaids, and her mom) while she was getting ready, and those laughter continued onto reception.
I also want to mention that we got the biggest help from Chrissy from Big City Bride and her crew. Having professional wedding planners makes everything go so much smoother throughout the day!!!
Great working with Nick from Gerber and Scarpelli. DJ was Kristin from Toast+Jam, and thanks for all the help with audio feed!
Erika travels all around the world, so I hope Kevin and she will catch this awesome trailer in UK!




No comments: