Jestene + Michael | 7.16.2011 | Wedding Film Trailer

I've known Michael since 2007. Michael's family was one of the first family that we got to know when my family moved from Boston a few years back. So needless to say, it meant a lot to me that I was there to celebrate his wedding with our lovely bride, Jestene. Weather was gorgeous throughout out the day, which helped me and Joshua tremendously for capturing beautiful images around downtown. And thanks to Joshua for introducing me to Jane Adams park. Absolutely beautiful location for photo shoots. Joshua and his crew from Joshua Albanese Photography was super easy and fun to work with. and I'd highly recommend him.
Also Jestene and Michael had something very unique at the reception. Instead of guests signing book, they had a board with their name and a tree painted where guests can make thumb prints with a little message next to it. I thought it was very cute and unique.
And how can we forget about the sweets table with amazing taste of snacks, which, by the way, was done by a company owned by Joshua's family!!
I couldn't be any happier being there for Michael and Jestene to celebrate their beginning of new capter.
Congratulations, guys!
(photobooth fun with the couple --> here!)




No comments: