Marie+Jeff | 7.22.2011 | Wedding Film Trailer

Earlier morning, dark cloud and heavy rain scared me, but it soon cleared out for Marie and Jeff;s wedding day! It was actually raining so hard, some cars were stopped on the side of the road because we couldn't see the road!!! With a slight delay on my end, I finally got to O'Hare where both Marie and Jeff was getting ready. I could tell Marie was a little bit nervous with schedule and some delays, but she picked up her camera and start taking some photos of people and her wedding jewelry (the 2nd shot from the trailer), I could tell she was getting more excited than nervous. We got to St. Bernardine in Forest Park for the ceremony. We drove around the city after the ceremony with the photographer Ian Dharma (who we worked with during Jenny and Leju's wedding last year!). I was able to capture very candid moments with Marie and Jeff, and I could see how much they are in love and happy to tie the knot!
Great day continued on back at the Holiday Inn top floor. Jeff's mother gave a very emotional speech which brought many people to tears. But soon after, she revealed some funny incidents of Jeff when he was younger :-)
Dance floor was full throughout the evening, and I have thank Maria and Jeff for such a wonderful day for us to be part of.
Congratulations, you two!!!
(photo booth with the couple!--> here!)







No comments: