Allison + David | 9.3.2011 | Wedding Film Trailer by Orange Wedding Films

"I couldn't ask for anything more". I start with that. The amazing chemistry between the couple, beautiful venue, awesome parents and bridal party, live band, and this wedding even squeezed in some extra H20. Yep. Rain. But it didn't stop anything. Allison and David was not kind of couple that rain could stop from having fun on their wedding day.
Their preparation for the big day was done at the Union League Club in downtown Chicago. The Reception took place at the same location, and Allison's mother played a huge role on decorating this amazing place!!! I was simply blown away by the details!
Dance floor was so full throughout the evening (as you can tell from the trailer!). Thanks to the band "the Front House". I also have to mention that it was great to see two couples that I was part of as a videographer a couple years ago!
The photographer was Oscar from S1 Photography. I can't wait to see some great images from them.
Congratulations to Allison and David!

*Watch this in full screen with HD on for maximum enjoyment!







No comments: